- Precision grouting, where high early strength is required.
- Critical equipment base plates.
- Heavy duty support beneath machine base plates.
- Bridge bearing and crane rails.
- Anchoring bolts, bars and fittings.
- Applications subject to continuous vibrations and dynamic loads.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual expansion compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened state.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement, whilst in the plastic state. Chemical expansion compensates while in the stiff hardening state. Can be trowelled, poured and pumped.
- Economical, low in place cost.
- Ready to use, pre mixed and requires only the addition of water.
- No metallic iron content to cause staining.
- Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage and increases durability and reduces permeability.
- Excellent flow characteristics when used in fluid consistency, fills intricate cavities.
- Complete void filling resulting from gaseous expansion in a plastic state.
- Excellent flow retention.