- Caulking of joints and pipes.
- Precast and pre-stressed GPs.
- Grouting in column bases, base infilling.
- All general purpose grouting.
- Filling core holes, rod holes and defects in concrete.
- Fill in grout for hollow block walls.
- Joints between precast panels and other joints.
- Tilt slab panels.
Features & Benefits:
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement whilst in the plastic state.
- Economical, low in place cost.
- Can be dry packed, rammed, trowelled, poured and pumped.
- Excellent flow characteristics when used in fluid consistency, fills intricate cavities. Ready to use, pre mixed and requires only the addition of water.
- No metallic iron content to cause staining.
- Complete void filling resulting from gaseous expansion in a plastic state.
- Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage and increases durability and reduces permeability.