- Ceramic wall and floor tiles including monocottura, slate, quarry tiles, terracotta, porcelain and natural stone bonded to concrete and cementitious screeds.
- Brick work, block work, fibrous cement sheeting and where the surfaces are rigid and may or may not exhibit some surface texture and porosity.
- Sure Level 4000 Rubber is suitable for bonding tiles to cement sheet or similar wall systems and where heavy stresses may be encountered, such as under floor heating installations.
- Suitable for thick or thin bed tile installation and over approved water proofing membranes.
Features & Benefits:
- When mixed with water the following features are obtained.
- Single component flexible adhesive.
- Easily workable.
- Bonding of a range of common tile types and substrates.
- Low shrinkage.
- Open time approximately 30 minutes.
- Pot life approximately 4 – 6 hours at 20°C