- Monocottura, slate, quarry tiles, terracotta, porcelain and natural stone bonded to concrete.
- Cementitious screeds.
- Brick work, block work, fibrous cement sheeting and where the surfaces are rigid and may or may not exhibit some surface texture and porosity.
- Suitable for bonding tiles subject to water immersion after the adhesive is fully cured and where stresses may be encountered, such as under floor heating installations.
- Suitable for thick or thin bed tile installation.
Sure Flex 3000 HD should not be used where or for: –
- Swimming pools without prior consultation with Sure Level.
- The substrate is subject to movement.
- Where the substrate can be affected by strong vibration.
- On plaster or metals that will rust or oxidise or timber, where natural oils interfere with adhesion.
- Painted Surfaces