CROSfill® 530 is suitable for most void filling grouting applications including core holes, grouting under precast panels and concrete sections, hollow block walls, under column bases, anchor bolt filling, and general concrete repair work. It is suitable for machine base plates where critical grouting is required and applications subject to dynamic loads and where continuous vibration is present.
- Versatile and easy to use premixed grout
- Dual Shrinkage compensated – suitable for use under static and dynamic loads
- Rapid strength gain – 25MPa after 24 hours when mixed to a plastic consistency
- Durable, hard wearing finish
- Free of chlorides
- Free of iron – will not rust or stain
- Excellent flow properties when mixed to a flowable consistency
- Tear and rain resistant PE bags reduce possibility of damaged bags and extend product shelf life.