- According to EN 1366-4 fire resistance up to 235 min
- Efficient seal against smoke and gas.
- Gun use, reusability and precise application.
- Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- High yield up to 55 liters depending on temperature and humidity
- High thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- After cured, it can be painted, cut, trimmed.
- Mould and water resistant.
- Conforms to fire class B1 (DIN 4102).
All applications where fire retardant properties are required such as:
- Installation of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Heat insulation of roof construction.
- Sealing of cable and pipe penetrations.
- Bonding of insulation materials.
- Multi-Purpose, adhesion and fixation.