- Fast curing, low press time.
- Conforms to D4 according to DIN EN 204.
- Extremely high bond strength on wooden substrates.
- Thixotropic, non-sag, ideal for vertical joints.
- Low consumption, economical.
- Usable on slightly wet substrates.
- Very good resistance to chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to moisture and weather conditions.
- Good filling properties.
- Low odor.
- It is suitable for use in construction and repair applications where a permanent strong bond is required between porous-porous and porous- nonporous surfaces.
- Bonding wooden surfaces at bathroom, kitchens, decks etc. where there is a constant moisture and water contact risk.
- It can be used for bonding various kinds of construction materials such as wood, MDF, concrete, metal, polystyrene and polyurethane foam, marble, granite and ceramic etc.